Q: Why should I vaporize my weed instead of smoking?
A: Well... ask yourself these questions:
- Do you want to use your herbs without all the coughing, hacking, and wheezing associated with smoking?
- Do you ever feel inflamation, irritation, or damage to your throat or lungs because of high inhalation temperatures or harmful toxins?
- Do you ever feel like your immune system is overworked... being fatigued or sick longer or more often?
- Do you want to use your herbs more discretely by not creating a smoke scent that is easily smelled by other people even at a distance?
- Do you want to save money by getting more out of your herbs?
- Do you want to impress your friends with a totally way cool new way to use herbs?
If you answered YES to any of the above questions and you don't yet vape... what are you waiting for?
BUY A VAPE NOW!!!
Vaporization takes weed smoking to the next level... whatever your herb of choice. Vaporizers offer an alternative to burning, thus avoiding release of irritating and harmful substances (toxins and carcinogens). Combustion is a process of burning... which produces chemical changes. Vaporization is simply the conversion of a liquid into a gas... although the lingo provides that the word is used loosely enough so as to include whatever sublimation (conversion of a solid directly into a gas) is occuring as well.
Because when you vaporize weed your herbs do not reach combustion temperatures, the desired active compounds are gently released (boiled off) as a smokeless vapor or steam... the amount of particulates (solids collectively called tar) and noxious gases (such as carbon monoxide) inhaled is virtually zero since there is no burning to produce them.
To reiterate... combustion, regardless of which plant you are smoking, always releases toxins, oftentimes hundreds, many of which are known carcinogens. Lung cancer is fatal, but the good news is that it is the most preventable form of cancer. Look at the photo to the right and you decide which lung you would prefer your lungs to look more like. The choice is obvious, and yet many people still choose to smoke.
Don't continue to harm your body...
BUY A VAPE NOW!!!
Other than the health benefits of clean inhalation, the results are cooler inhalation temperatures, very little to no secondhand smoke, and that less material is required to achieve a desired level of effect.
Vaporize your weed, you won't regret it!